This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content and make sure to add any relevant details or information that you want to share with your visitors.
Sir Arthur Lewis Community College
Sir Arthur Lewis Community College (SALCC) Project ID 02/2020
• Capacity Development
• Environmental Education and Awareness
Capacity Building to support Improved Collection and Analysis of Environmental Data in Saint Lucia
To build capacity for environmental data collection by investing in equipment and compiling a database or predetermined biophysical parameters at selected sites in Saint Lucia which would contribute a national database of environmental data.
• Modern, environmental monitoring equipment purchased for SALCC
• Students of the Department of Science and General Science (DASGS), SALCC, were trained and are competent in the use of modern, environmental monitoring equipment
• Students trained in air, soil and water quality testing
• Baseline Water quality data collected for twelve (12) sites island wide and data available to Environmental Management agencies
• Approximately 100 students are trained in the use of the equipment yearly
• Lecturers from DASGS also trained